Our Most Read Posts of 2015
Below are our top 10 most read blog posts from 2015. It’s great to look back at God’s great faithfulness to us. Enjoy!
- Christian Education and How Children Read – A must read! This post by Margaret Murray was shared around the world on social media and on other blogs.
- More Affordable Fees – Our Board took the decision to lower our fees to open up the possibility of Christian education to more families. The feedback that we have received is really positive.
- Education Scotland Inspection Report – We were thankful to the Lord for sustaining us through our first inspection. We are pleased with how well it went, as was shown in the official report.
- Thankful Every Day – Reflections from Beth Bogue who both studied and taught at Christian schools in America and now is involved with our School.
- Former Pupil and Parent Reflections – We said a sad goodbye to one of our original pupils as her family moved for employment. We are thankful that the time they had at Sunrise was so positive.
- Our Gaelic Project – Our pupils love learning Gaelic and we are thankful for Mrs Stewart’s expertise!
- Christian Education- The Concept – Christian education is not a new concept, but it is foreign to many in Scotland. This article by Rev. Gavin Beers is a helpful introduction to what we are about.
- The God Who Is There – Some thoughts on how we study history using the book of Esther. It challenges us to have a Christian view of history. What we would not accept from a pulpit is often accepted in a classroom.
- Could You Support Us – One of the questions we are asked most of all is “How can we help the School?” This post gives some ideas. We are thankful for all our faithful supporters.
- Back to School – Since August, our pupils have been writing some posts for our blog. This post is the first one by Satu. She appreciated all the encouraging comments we received on Facebook.